Started in 1987, “Bentley Leathers Inc.” is a chain of retail stores operating throughout Canada. We currently have 400+ stores which retail luggage, purses, backpacks, briefcases, Sport Duffles and related accessories under various banners. These banners include Bentley, Access, and Unic.
The company was started as a single store operation in St. John’s, Newfoundland and has expanded across Canada through the combination of opening new stores, and the opportunistic acquisition of competing chains. Bentley Leathers Inc. has grown rapidly in the last twenty years and has become a household name for retail luggage, handbags and accessories, synonymous with value and customer service. We are currently the largest retailer of luggage in Canada, and the largest specialty store retailer of luggage in North America.
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Starting date : As soon as possible
Job status : Permanent
Work schedule : Full time
Work shift : Day - Evening - Weekend
Hours per week : 25 to 40
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide a level of service, which will ensure that customers return and will build a new clientele.
• Create and maintain a store environment, which invites and welcomes customers into our store.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by complying with company policies and procedures to achieve objectives.
• Maintain a clean, well-organized environment for customers and staff.
• Assist in the development of store staff to ensure a positive, knowledgeable team to service the customers and achieve store objectives.
• Accomplish additional tasks as needed